Friendship

• Searhing for a woman named Roberta Arlenghi. She was borned 4th of August 1965. She is italian and studied economy at the University of Pavia (North Italy). She has curly dark red hair and was 165 cm tall. I met her in 1989 but lost contact with her in 1991. She liked yoga much and often travelled to Nice in France to practise it. Her parents lived in Valenza and had a summer house near Genova and a winter place near Torino. I guess she now lives somewhere in Italy or France. She might have been married and changed her last name.

Dr. Jakobs
    vvv30@hotmail.com

• I'm looking for Maria Marich/Milkovich/Sheppard.
    She was in Belarus in 1994.
    If U know smth about her please write me at my @mail: constanty@usa.net

• hi,i am looking for a good university friend from all over the world.

• i want a good friend.

• hi ,i am looking for a friend for a good relationship ,in karachi,pakistan...

• iam looking for lisa jamison. she lived in hiawatha ks, fox run apts no4. i was her neighbor.

• Hi my name's Rop Find friend all the world... I feel lonely I want to friend I'm wait for you....mail to me haha55h@yahoo.com

• Hello, do you want to make new friend? OK! I'm here to let you do it! Mail to me robby_y@ua.fm

• I am looking for Dee. She will be between 54 and 56 years old and worked as a cocktail waitress in Ventura, CA in 1970. She may live in Ojai, CA. Please have her contact Tom at 520-220-0619.

• pls i'am looking for my longtime friend Mr. Abdul an Algerian who live in PARIS FRANCE.
    He worked with C.I.F CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY a FRENCH COMPANY, THIS COMPANY BUILD THE FESTAC TOWN IN LAGOS NIGERIA IN 1976. SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM.
    ATTACHED IS HIS PHOTOGRAPH.
    PLS PUBLISH IN FRANCE AND BELGIUM FOR HIM TO CONTACT ME
    jacksonobi@yahoo.com

• I am Sushil Karki from Nepal and involved doing some thing in life.

Please take a look at our website www.newshrinefoundation.org.

Looking for friend who has same vision.

Sushil Karki
    www.newshrinefoundation.org.

• Hello! I am a christian minister. I'd liketo have genuine friendship from any one who can be my true
    friend (Most welcome, both gender). I will share many things about India, me, ministry, etc.,
    So feel free to contact me, if you have a idea
    johnchristober.

• Denmark

I wonder if there is someone that might help in my search for a friend I once knew 40 years ago. I have very little information other then his name which is Bjorn Neilson . and the only part of his address I can remember is Jutland. I meet him on one of his trips to Wareham / Centreville , Bonavista Bay , Newfoundland . Canada.. He would have been in his early twenties then, maybe younger. He came to our community via ship to collect logs from a company called Bowaters in Indian Bay to take back to Europe.

Any leads would be of help.
    email to rhynacutler@nf.sympatico.ca

Thanks much

• Belgium

searching for Yamina Sioen!
    please give me some info about her!

thanks a lot!

• Japan

I AM MARYROSE M. CASCABEL,15 YEARS OF AGE,RESIDING AT THE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF PHILIPPINES,ASKING IF SOMEBODY HERE KNOWS MR. HAROU NITTO whos's son is Mr. HIDENOBU NITTO and who's daughter is MS. MAIKO NITTO.And Also i am searching for Mr.TOSHIHIRO MORIWAKI whose been married last NOVEMBER 16,1985.These guys were my FATHERS (3/E MR. SIMEON D. BUBAN)FRIEND WAY BACK TO 1980's to 1990's.
    IF SOMEONE HERE COULD GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THEM,
    PLS. E-MAIL ME AT M_CASCABEL@yahoo.com
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.THIS THING WOULD BE SO MUCH FOR MY FATHER.THANK YOU AGAIN.!
    HOPING FOR SOMEBODYS REPLY

• I am a 41 year old male. I live alone and need a friend of either sex to chat with online. I am looking forward to someone answering this...thanks.

• Hi,
    I am looking for Mdm, Sodassy Kim. I lost her back in 1973, she may have died in the chaos of the fall of Cambodia, as she wanted to go back. However she had strong ties with Paris France. She loved abalone, we shared much together in London. She lived with her uncle in Gloucester Road, London. Anyone who knew what happened to her, please, please let me know.

May you go with Bhudas eternal blessing.

Simon

• Hi there, does anyone know of a bertram marcus coX was last known in Calcutta 1947. he worked as an A.R.P and was a sub-registrar, also deputised to the RAF IN 1942 CALCUTTA, hE HAD A SISTER CALLED rOSE. please can anyone help trace him. He has a daughter called Patricia Anne who is desperate to find him or any family related to him. Thankyou

• Indain Handsome and sexy Boy looking for friendship with females from all over the world. Females mail me to have friendship and plan a trip to India to see the country. Only females mail me femalesneedsme@yahoo.com

• I am a standard minded human. All the SICK-0, discriminatory and hateful "WERE A POWER " people call my kind of people "SMALL MINDED". I am looking for another of my kind to talk to. GOD has truly given "my kind of people" a horrible life and horrible people to associate with. Maby because they are mentally trapped by monsters that view them as walking pieces of replicating meat. Maby thier mothers and fathers diden't love them. Maby all of thier own "WERE A POWER" kind of people drowned out any individual relavence or significance they may have had in life. Reguardless, your leaders, your monsters and your "were a power" people have wrecked your lives. Not the few "standard people" which you discriminatory suckers call "SMALL MINDED". IF there is a GOD, or some "HIGHER POWER", then, maby "YOU"/ GOD, can possibly direct me to some of my own kind of people before they are all "taken from this earth". OH, GOD, I am truly sorry if my kind of people are peaceful, learning, dosile orientated, not "WERE A POWER " hungry people that bull-stuff and make claims like "survival of the fittest". A type of people that will create any excuse to prove that they are god's remote controlled gift to orders that seem to come from the air.

• LOOKING FOR ANOTHER "SMALL MINDED HUMAN" TO TALK TO!

EVERYBODY ON EARTH, SDATAN AND GOD (if there is a GOD). I don't think that it would be too much to ask for if I could talk to one of my own kind of people. EVERYBODY KNOWS OF MY REQUEST. I don't think that this is too much to ask for. OH! and yes I remember seeing one of my kind of people on Hall Rd and schoenerr rd, at some work out facility (near the Armed Forces) recruitment station. Since the last 2 decades I have not been able to locate any of "my kind of people". Are you "WERE A POWER" people lieing to them, making it seem like thier or will be accepted or something? It's truly sad, I don't think that any other human, (higher or lower on the food chain) has any emotional region left in thier brain at all. IS GOD SYMPATHETIC or just a EVIL monster? I will let GOD (if there is a GOD, decide that). If all of 'my kind of people" live on earth / no more", than I would very much like to be sent to a planet at least where I can exist (no matter what length of time), in peace.

SIGNED,
    AN ALIENATED AND BROKEN MAN ON PLANET EARTH
    2012 A.D.
    P.S. No matter what happens I will always remember what it was like to be a semi-normal human with a semi-normal life up untill 1995. I think the world ended shortly after that.

• 藤沢、日本の良い人に:
    私はとの接触を失った誰かを探しています。彼女の名前は「ヨーコ沢井」です。私は数年前にカナダで彼女の時に彼女に会いました。私は、バスの運転手でした。最後の アドレスは鵠沼、神奈川県藤沢市7-18-3だったと彼女は再び彼女に話をしたいと思います私は「台所で」という名前のレストランで働いていました。あなたは彼女 を知っている場合、あなたは彼女に知らせてくださいだろうと彼女はdale.leeman2102@gmail.com'で私に電子メールですることができます。
       ありがとう、あなたデールを

Welcome to the new People in Action

Welcome to the new People in Action
The information website People in Action for a Better World began in 1996 to share selected resources on what people are doing for a better world, and how to do it.