Mother Teresa of Calcutta

• Dear sister my name is francis xavier I would like to be a Volunteer Suppor for the Organisation by collecting funds and will hand over to nearest home I requested my friends to take care of the kids as per they own wish to feed food and education till the doner full life time.
    For Info My aunty is also a Nun in your charity she currently Servicing at Mexico City My Email Id is 2006francis@gmail.com
    Regards\Francis Xavier

• Respected sister,
    I want to donate our old clothes. Please give me the kolkata address, so that I will drop the clothes.

• Respected Sisters,
    I, Ankush Mukherjee, Age:14 a student of Don Bosco Scool, Park Circus, Class: IX and my parents want to donate our old clothings. Seek your help & advice. Our address is as follow:

Kanchan Mala Apartment, 2nd Floor,
    675, Jessore Road,
    Sarda Pally, Green Park,
    (Land Mark: Ajay Nagar Khal Bridge),
    Lake Town, Jessore Road Xing.
    Kolkata - 700 055.
    Contact No: 9830660127.

• Dear Sister,my name is Moumita Das. I am Hindu and i'm 22 year old. I want to become a sister like you. But I do not know how to join. I live in North 24 parganas in West Bengal. I complete my study with Diploma Engineering. I dedicate my whole life in social work to becoming a sister in church. I do not want to spend my life like others girl.Please help me as soon as possible. Please do not hopeless me...

• I have some old clothes to donate, please let me know your open timings so that I can deliver them as soon as possible.

• I want to donate some old clothes on 26th march from behala chowrasta.Please tell me the process for it.

• I am from Kolkata. I want to donate some of my old toys to needy children. Please email me with information about how to do it. My email id is prerana.mondal@gmail.com

• Dear sister
    My name is Aroni.I want to donate my old clothes and my daughter's cloth for the needy.I want someone from your trust to collect the same. Please help me. My contact number is 9830083199

• Subject: Donate old clothes

Dear Sisters,

I am Priyasha Ray from Kolkata, Tollygunge.I would like to donate my old clothes for your children and would like to have the address for the same . You can contact me at priyasha_ray@yahoo.co.in.

Regards,

Priyasha Ray

• i want to donate some clothes. what is the procedure?

• Dear Sisters,
    I want to give my son's newborn clothes which have both warm and cold clothes to your orphanage. Please give me the contact number so that I may communicate. My mail id is: bijita_ipshita@yahoo.co.in
    Regards,
    Ipshita G

Welcome to the new People in Action

Welcome to the new People in Action
The information website People in Action for a Better World began in 1996 to share selected resources on what people are doing for a better world, and how to do it.