Welcome to the new People in Action

• administrators

New article:

0_1525898807306_Blue-Marble-West-264x88.jpg

The information website People in Action for a Better World began in 1996 to share selected resources on what people are doing for a better world, and how to do it.

• I am New to this forum. I am A Start up social Entrepreneur in Africa, looking to see how i can benchmark from like minded people.
    so far i haven't seen any articles or even research on the same.

• administrators

Welcome @PamUg. About this site, these days it's being reactivated and updated after a long time, now finishing the migration to current web technologies. The site and community were needing it because they started in 1996.

On what you mention—social work in Africa and like minded people—in the World: Africa category there are for now just 168 old posts on South Africa, Uganda, volunteering (social and environmental), etc. Maybe some could be useful for you.

If for example searching for some specific information, you can post there or on other sections such as Solidarity (nonprofit jobs, etc.), so that people or ourselves can help a bit in your research or interest.

The information website People in Action for a Better World began in 1996 to share selected resources on what people are doing for a better world, and how to do it.