Donate for Free

• We are looking for help with rent and utilities. We are in desparate need, My husband fought Cancer and then a Heart attack and now he has a form of MD. If you have any compassion you will help, This is true and not some story. You can send your donations threw paypal and donate t Email address " basictwo@hotmail.com , Thank you and pray for us, We do walk with the face of Christ.

• Dear Donors
    I am a businessman having gone bankrupt being ditched by some friends in business. Kindly help me with $10000 anyhow to clear off my debts and be back in the business. Please note that my business partners took advantage of my medically declared 90% handicap and ditched me in business.
    Please act fast. I would now like to single handed run the business. I am in Information Technology business
    Thanks
    Ravinder Tikoo

• URGENT APPEAL

"GREETINGS FROM OUR AWARD"

AWARD is a Non-Governmental voluntary organisation working in
    the
    fields of HIV/AIDS prevention among the Truck drivers,commercial sex
    workers in the highway No.7 for last 5 years.In this project funded by
    Tamilnadu state AIDS control society.This project contract is finished
    last August.However the sex workers,truckers,positive peoples and
    secondary groups are demands that our organisation for continued
    service.But we lackfunds for continued service to unable provide our
    staffs salary.If your agency, only support for our staffs salary we will
    continued our HIV/AIDS prevention service.Our services including for
    following items:

1. General HIV/AIDS awareness for truckers and CSWs

2. Condom promotion and condom outlets opening

3. Behaviour change communication

4. IEC materials display
      5 Individual and group counseling

5. Refered patients to hospitals
      7 Followup counseling,ART arrangements for + peoples.

Now Our Staff Position and Need of Support:

6. One project Coordinator Salary Rs.8,000/- per month

7. Field Social workers salary Rs.6000 x3=18,000/-per month

8. One Counselor salary Rs.6,500/- per month

9. One Accountant salary Rs.5,000/-per month

10. One Office Assistant salary Rs.2,500/-per month

Total per month need Rs.40,000/- 
                In US  Dollor value of $ 1000 

We kindly expected your importance valuable support of our
    continuation work.

NOTE: If you want any details of our organisation we will send
    immediately.

Thankingyou,

Yours sincerely

S.KARUPPASAMY
    DIRECTOR
    AWARD TRUST
    NO.2,RENGARAMAN COMPLEX
    MADURAI MAIN ROAD
    KAYATHAR[POST]
    TUTICORIN[DISTRICT]
    TAMILNADU-INDIA
    PIN.628952

email:awardngo@rediffmail.com
    awardngo_2005@yahoo.co.in

• I'd like to ask your support for the freedom of expression I am fighting every day. I am in charge of an italian online magazine regarding communication matters. I need money to carry on my initiative, even few cents each, otherwise I am forced to close it up.
    Please, help me out with a donation through Paypal at the address info@ilcomunicare.it

More info about the magazine at http://www.ilcomunicare.it

Thanks a lot to those with a big heart that help me out.
    Nic

• ONE OF MY FRIEND IS READY TO DONATE RUPEES.200C TO 35 AC INCOME TAX REGISTERED NGOS. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.P. RAJENDIRAN.MOBILE: 09367528746

• THE ST MICHAEL STEINER SCHOOL was founded in 2001 by teachers who have many years experience of living and working in London. Our guiding vision was, and remains, a modern, urban Steiner school that addresses the needs of children who are growing up in this city. We want our children to feel part of the community, not that they are living in a sheltered oasis. The cosmopolitan nature of life in London brings the children into daily contact with people from many different backgrounds, so that the need for interest in and understanding for others is not just taught but experienced. By nurturing in the children a deep respect for all human beings and an enthusiastic and active interest in the world, we aim to help them orientate themselves towards whatever comes to meet them in life, while they are growing and when they are adults. The school is fast outgrowing its current shared premises with another school with about 90 children aged between 3 and 13. To keep the school accessible to as many members of the community their fees are kept low just to cover day to day expenditures. Funds for capital expenditure are required in the immediate future for a new premises to accommodate the school's expansion.

We've had all the donations in now for the whole school and the total raised was just short of £5,000.

Please, help the children out with a donation through Paypal at the address
    funnydoll31@ymail.com

On a day when the whole sporting world descended upon Centre Court at Aorangi Park SW19 to witness history being made, a few short miles away the children and parents of St Michael Steiner School were busy pacing themselves around the pen ponds of Richmond Park.

Whilst we missed the aces, volleys and passing shots, we felt a great sense of achievement as we took our first steps towards our goal.

Our childhoods heavily influence our adult lives and the greatest gift we can give to them is a wholesome education.

Thank you all so much for your generosity.

Welcome to the new People in Action

Welcome to the new People in Action
The information website People in Action for a Better World began in 1996 to share selected resources on what people are doing for a better world, and how to do it.