Recycling

• compost toilets

I'm trying to locate information on a National Wildlife Federation funded project to "promote and publicize a nevel composting toilet invented by Grupo de Tecnologia Alternativa". The grant was awarded by Sidonie Chiapetta, Population Program.

I can't find information on it anywhere. Can anyone help me?

thanks,

• Recycling of paper, plastic, metal, aluminum

we are and export company looking for the machinery for recycling paper, plastic,metal, aluminum, and separtor for waste material.

And all so information for procesing separted material into products.

• Hello,

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to get a good quality gif, jpeg or eps version of the Mobius Loop image (recycled logo - 3 arrows) ideally the one on the black circular background. I can't find it anywhere on line. Is anybody able to help please or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• Does anyone have any experience with composting? I'm trying to get rid of the fruit flies.

Thanks,

Marcia

• CycleSolv provides distillation services either on-site or off-site with our fleet of mobile recycling units. We can recycle non-hazardous materials at our facility and hazardous materials at the generators facility and we have been the top brass in this field for more than twenty years in the recycling industry.
    CycleSolv is a chemical services company providing a complete range of services for the chemical user: including recycling of spent solvent streams, disposal of wastes including non-hazardous waste, and sales of specialty chemicals and solvents.
    CycleSolv provides services that helps industrial firms on how to recycle solvents and cut solvent costs by as much as 50% or more for the printing, automotive, yacht building and other industries that use various solvents to wash paints and other substances. The savings are not only economical but also beneficial to the environment.

Contact Us

Phone: 302-894-9400
    Fax: 302-894-9450
    info@cyclesolv.com
    Mailing address: P.O. Box 3067 Wilmington, DE 19804
    Physical Address: 301 Ruthar Drive, Newark DE 19711

• I feel recycling should be encouraged more by emphasising it more...anyone agree?

• Maybe councils could introduce more incentives to try and get a wider range of the public recycling more efficiantly...right now things are aimed at an older audience I think

• Kids don't recycle enough nowadays-schools need to teach them about it in a more interesting way...that way they'd pay attention AND learn!!!

• Businesses need 2 get more involved - they would make a larger profit cos we'd be in there shops using there services eg recycle bins and cheaper green products

• HUMAN/BAT/BOVINE/DOG/FELINE/MOUSE/BIRD WASRE!

Humans have to realize that humans excrete phosphorus in urine, Felines excrete (Nitrogen fixed) as ammonium hydroxide and Bird's and bat's excrete (Potassium) KN03. If we start creating areas where the correct # of humans Bat's/Bird's or cats live, we Humans can produce a great amount of fertilizering compound to grow food, vegetables, potatoes, Watermelon, Cashews , even tobacco. In other words, the wastes from the correct proportion of a mixture of Human, Cat/Bat/ or Bird waste will give us natural fertilizer. If I am incorrect just let me know.
    Sincerely
    Former USN/USMC(RET>)/
    Time Travel Institute Member/
    Meg-shift scientist/eagle Scout/ etc...

• administrators

New article:

Plastic recycling - Books

Nowadays, with the large cumulative build-up of plastic waste, there are more and more books on plastic recycling, sustainable plastic, and related issues. The following is an extensive selection in different sections, from kids to advanced technical books and ebooks.

Nowadays, with the large cumulative build-up of plastic waste, there are more and more books on plastic recycling, sustainable plastic, and related issues. The following is an extensive selection in different sections, from kids to advanced technical books and ebooks.