People in Action - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity...
New - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity,
Personal Growth, Social Change, Countries ...
Shopping Guide: Books, DVD, Music ... - Español
Contents, Index, Random - Board - Donate, About
People in Action: Message Board: Web Guide: World: World  
More

World
Message board

Board Search | Last Day, Three Days, Week | Log In | Log Out | Register | Profile | Tree | Help

Earth, South America, from the Galileo spacecraft, by NASA/JPL Earth, the blue marble (east), by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Earth, the blue marble (west), by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Earth, India and Australia, from the Galileo spacecraft, by NASA/JPL

The People in Action Community has moved to:

peopleinaction.com/community

lexus
Jul 18, 2001 - 13:28   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
The best photo

Travel on the World
http://phototravel.nm.ru

Jenipher Roos
Aug 28, 2003 - 16:22   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Holistic Center Location Suggestions

Hello,
My name is Jenipher. I am a massage therapist, herbologist, and yoga practitioner. I specialize in Eastern therapies, treatments & remedies. Currently I live in South Florida, but am looking to relocate either in the US or abroad in order to establish a healing center somewhere amongst a receptive community. However, I am finding difficulty finding such a place that is not already too saturated. Essentially I am looking for a smaller town with people who are equally into progressive therapies, alternative health, ecology & peace in which I can contribute to the community. I am looking for suggestions of any kind and deeply appreciate any advice.
Kind Regards.

maxim
New User

Post Number: 5
Dec 22, 2004 - 15:45   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Greetings!
Our immigration agency offers you opportunity to start living and work legaly in center Europe- Czech Republic.
We offer you business invitations (allow 3 month business visa)
Working contracts and working visa. Salary from 450 euro/month.
We can help you anyway.
Just write us e-mail : cernis@eurojobsearch.net
ivtr@mail.ru
ivantreg@mail.ru

Regards,

Cernis S.R.O

Lurael Gualiza
New User

Post Number: 2
Apr 15, 2005 - 10:34   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
NosmoQ Can Help You Stop Smoking
In Just 7 Days or Less

NosmoQ
Patented smoking cessation aid approved by the Japanese Food and Drug Administration as the perfect replacement for "behavioral addiction"

It's true. After being created during a stop-smoking study in Asia, NosmoQ's effectiveness quickly made it the
#1 stop-smoking aid in Japan and Korea. Since then, NosmoQ has exploded in popularity and Now it's been Hitting North America and EU region Big Time!

Today, NosmoQ is the proven most-effective, most-popular stop-smoking aid available on market. This "miracle cure" has already helped thousands of people in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Korea and numerous other parts of the world quit smoking - and just as it did for thousands of others, it can help you stop smoking, TOO.
However, NosmoQ is not a replacement for tobacco smoking - it is an actual stop smoking aid that will help you quickly and easily put an end to your smoking habit - no matter how long you have been smoking!

People who successfully quit smoking with NoSmoQ call it a "Miracle Cure". Find out how you can create a Success Story yourself!

$119.99 per box
For Direct Order:
Click
http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001174 or FOR INQUIRY at: louwella21@yahoo.com
For More Information:
Visit our website: www.nosmoq.com or www.nosmoq.net
Or Call us at Tel: 63-32-412-4084
Visit us at KAWAI Bldg 6F, 1-32-6, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 170-0013

Euqueria
Visitor
May 22, 2005 - 12:41   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Euqueria Ahonen teaches Spanish in Finland and online.
Espanjan kielen opestus.Netissä.
www.academiacaribe.com

rgarg
Visitor
Jun 23, 2005 - 00:24   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Dear Prospective Students,

Looking for Graduate/Under Graduate/PG Diploma/Diploma/High School Programs in Canada!

We would like to introduce Zee InfoTech Inc, Overseas Education and Immigration consultants of Canada. Located in the Beautiful British Columbia, Canada “Zee InfoTech Inc. is bound by strict professional standards of practice”. Our Head Office is located in Coquitlam, BC’s most prime location with average daily MBA/MSc/Diploma/High Schooling enrolment of 4-5 students

from across the world.

Zee InfoTech Inc. is representing more than 51 colleges and Universities of Canada to recruit overseas students. We would like to enrol all the prospective students for MBA/MSc/Diploma/High Schooling Program or other Graduate and Post Graduate Programs at Canadian Colleges/Universities who are willing to pursue their further studies in Canada.

The highest demanding programs that lead you to Immigration are as below:-

• Master in Business Administration

• Master in Computer Science

• Bachelor in Computer Science

• Bachelor in Business Administration

• Advanced Business Management and E-Commerce

• International Trade and Business Management

• Community Support Worker Social Services

• Practical Nursing

• Pharmacy Technician

• Medical Office Assistant

• Resident Care Attendant and Recreational Activities Assistant

• Live-in Care Givers

• Tourism Hospitality Management and Computer Applications

• International Hospitality Management & E-Commerce

• Tourism Hospitality Management and Business Management and E-Com.

• Tourism Hospitality Management and Professional Buss. Management

• Network Systems Analyst

• Multimedia Design and Communication

• More than 100 other Diploma/Under Graduate and Graduate Program are available.

We are recruiting International students now for September 2005 Intake.

To register, please contact us by phone or email or Apply Online........

Zee InfoTech Inc.

Canada Immigration and Overseas Education Consultants

2805 – B Shaughnessy Street

Port Coquitlam, BC. CANADA V3C 3H1

Tel: 604-944-7912

Fax: 604-944-7913

Email: info@zeeinfotech.com

www.zeeinfotech.com

June
New User

Post Number: 3
Aug 26, 2005 - 06:44   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
VISIT FAMOUS RESORTS OF KUALALEMPUR:

In Kuala Lumpur, there are resorts that have a variety of facilities, making your holiday convenient and enjoyable for you. Recreational Facilities which are the most important facilities at resorts include:
• Boat Rides, and fishing are common water sports. Aside from this there are also boat-trips arranged along the Kenyir Lake for people who simply want to cruise down the lake.
• Trekking; the location is ideal for trekking
• Outdoor activities arranged by the resort; this helps you to get acquainted with the area so that you may later explore the area on your own.
• Tennis facility
• Squash facility
• Facility for hiring bicycles; you could hire a bicycle form the resort and go exploring the area. In this way you are not limited to the routes of city guides. You are free wherever you want to go. The only thing that you have to be careful of is traffic
• Massage parlor; this is one of the best ways to relax
• Deer Sanctuary; this is something unique, and some resorts have these types of displays.
• Indoor games (darts, chess, card games, etc). This is perhaps the most passive entertainment at a resort; you do not need to go any where or strain yourself while playing a card or board game.

Read more on resorts of KualaLempur @ http://www.discoverasia.org/Malaysia/kualalumpurresorts.html

GRUPO GA.ME
New User

Sep 07, 2006 - 17:43   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
To look volunteers, to work in Quito - Ecuador, wants to share the time in proyects of social help. Ypur help is important for us, life a new experience and share with people that need you, only write us !!!

Julio Alvarez
Visitor
May 21, 2007 - 21:55   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
We offer Spanish for specific purposes training. It´s an ideal course to improve your Spanish communicational skills for work.

A free sample class is available so you can have a clear idea how our programs work.

Just visit our website: http://spanish.online-spanisch.com/spanish

Constant Andrei
New User

Aug 24, 2007 - 22:55   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi,
Dear webmaster,I think could be nice subtopic Romania.
Legume

angtse
Visitor
Apr 07, 2008 - 06:35   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
For more information, visit:

http://community.active.com/thread/40043

Thank you.

Milan Stamenkovic
New User

Apr 16, 2011 - 20:30   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hello,
My name is Milan and I'm from Serbia.
This short movie presents last year action in my country.
Big Cleaning of Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcwZ12qe_w

Thank you for watching.

Milan Stamenkovic
New User

Apr 16, 2011 - 20:31   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hello,
My name is Milan and I'm from Serbia.
This short movie presents last year action in my country.
Big Cleaning of Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcwZ12qe_w

Thank you for watching.

Home - Search - New - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity, Personal Growth, Social Change, Countries ...
Shopping Guide: Books, DVD, Music ... - Español - Contents, Index, Random - Archive - Board - Donate, About
World - Message Board - People in Action
https://peopleinaction.com/board/2/38373.html