People in Action - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity...
New - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity,
Personal Growth, Social Change, Countries ...
Shopping Guide: Books, DVD, Music ... - Español
Contents, Index, Random - Board - Donate, About
People in Action: Message Board: Web Guide: Environment and Nature: Alternative Technology: Recycling: Plastic Recycling  
More

Plastic Recycling
Message board, and more on Plastic Recycling ->
Websites
Related topics:   Recycling   Reciclaje de Plástico - Español

Board Search | Last Day, Three Days, Week | Log In | Log Out | Register | Profile | Tree | Help

Reusing plastic bags, by Just Jane PET bottle in Japan, by Mrofiq Recycling PET bottles in Japan, by Quaisi Productions Plastic recycling, by Image*After

The People in Action Community has moved to:

peopleinaction.com/community

MichaelMichael
Visitor
Mar 06, 2007 - 21:51   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
You probably heard about the petition on the Downing Street web site that got 1.6 million signatures.....well in a weird moment in the middle of the night I submitted an idea for a petition which got accepted.

If you like it I wonder if you would FIRST forward it to at least 10 people then go & add your own signature to the link at the bottom

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Introduce a
common grading standard for local authority recycling to enable
manufacturers to use a common symbol to identify if and in what
way something, specifically packaging, can be recycled

At present each local authority has its own standards about
what can and can't be recycled so manufacturers can not give
definitive advice on disposing of their packaging. A common
system would enable specific items to be labeled as recyclable
depending on the actual recycling facilities available locally

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/RecyclingGrading/

TomYao
New User

Post Number: 1
May 11, 2007 - 03:03   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Plastic recycling equipments
Dear Sir,
We manufacture and provide at low price the equipments as below since 1985. .Now we have exported to many countries.
1. Plastic bottle cap and label separator, the equipment is used for separating the label and cap from plastic bottle scrap, at the same time the machine can wash and clean the bottle, capacity is 2ton~3tons per hour, price is US$8000~12000.
2.a) waste plastics grinder, price from $1980 to $11000 according to different capacity.
b) Blade sharper, semiautomatic or automatic, price from US$800 to US$1960.
c) Conveyer belt, it is used to load the plastic scrap to plastic crusher, baler etc.
3. a) Waste PET bottle flake washing line, it is suitable for PET bottle post consumer or post industry This process involves several steps: bale opener, bottle sorter and grinder, multi-step washing process with hot water and caustic soda cleaning, automatic separation of foreign matter and bagging.
The Quality enhancement of the PET bottle flake as secondary raw material makes possible a variety of uses for the product, e.g. flakes for films, fibers, strapping bands, or pellets for bottle production. Its output is from 5tons to 30tons per day. price from $14880 to $28700 according to different capacity.
b) Waste PE film/flake washing line, it is suitable for PE and other plastics containers, Plastics film and etc. Its output is from 3ton to 10tons per day. price from $14880 to $28700 according to different capacity.
4. Waste plastic pressure Baler, waste paper baler, and waste metal baler, The machine is widely used to compress and pack the relaxed goods such as plastic, cotton, yarn, cloth, hemp, wool, metal scrap and other products. The compressed package block has the uniform appearance dimension and the large density and proportion, which is suitable for container transportation. The special specification can design according to the requirements of user, price from $4000 to $17900 according to different capacity.
5.Centrifugal dryer, hot air heater dryer, price from $500 to $5850 according to different capacity.
6. Waste PET regenerated granulator (pelletizer). Price from US$13000 to US$18600.
7. EPS regenerated granulator, price from $2150 to $11000 according to different capacity.
8. Waste PC,PA, ABS,PP,PS,PE,PVC,PP-R, POM,PBT, etc granulator. Price is from $5980 to $18700, according to different capacity.
9.Waste CD recycling equipments. It is a polisher to separate the metallized coat and printing cover. Price is US$12000.
Any question or inquire please do not hesitate to contact us via email or telephone. Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance. Let's hope for good cooperation between us. I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealings. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards
Tom Yao
Company: Tongli plastics machinery Co, Ltd.
Tel/Fax: 86 571 82858550
Mobile: 86 13858018519
Email: yjwliaosha@gmail.com
MSN: yjwliaosha@hotmail.com
www.jytl.net

whirlwind
New User

Post Number: 1
Jul 04, 2007 - 20:32   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
I buy gallon water bottles and always try to recycle them. The problem is that these gallon bottles always take up so much space. I'd really like to compact these so I can take out more bottles per recycling bag. I find that it's hard for me to compress them by hand (ok, I'm not that strong). Does anybody know of a reasonably priced tool that does just that? Thanks.

Myron Nelson
Visitor
Dec 28, 2007 - 05:35   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
I can only hope that this message saves somebody alot of grief and loss of money.His name is Garry Robinson and he does NOT pay for the plastic he purchases. He also does NOT pay his freight forwarders for hauling loads.The name of his company is Go-Polymers and he is based out of Washington State,USA. His advertisements are everywhere but do not be fooled, he is an outright thief.Contact me directly for proof if necessary.Please do NOT do any type of buisness with this company. You will NOT get paid.

MORSHED ALAM
Visitor
Apr 10, 2008 - 13:46   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
ear,

Many thanks for your inquiry.

Please note, we are the exporter of PET FLAKES from Bangladesh as following SPECIFICATION of PET BOTTLE FLAKES:

1. Washed, FREE FROM PVC AND OTHER CONTAMINATION.
2. Dry AND FREE FROM DUST / SOIL (CLEAR OR GREEN) .
3. Will BE SEPARATELY EVERY COLOR.
4. Intrinsic VISCOSITY: 0. 69-0. 74
5. Moisture: MAXIMUM: 1. 2%
6. Bulk DENSITY: 0. 4 + / -0. 5 g / cm3

Capacity: 500 MT (Clear) and 125 MT (Green)

Please confirm your understanding.

Best Regards.

MORSHED ALAM
CEO
CELL: 880-1552-380-907
CHAKLA TRADING
"SUNFLOWER COTTAGE"
143/1, ARAMBAGH (1ST FLOOR)
DHAKA-1000, BANGLADESH.
PHONE: 880-2-7100692
FAX: 880-2-7102640
EMAIL: chakla.navigation@gmail.com

Stephen
Visitor
Oct 10, 2008 - 15:58   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Please stay away from Go-Polymers. This guy is a FRAUD! He does not pay for the plastic he purchases. He has been doing this for sometime.

TomYao
New User

Post Number: 3
Dec 16, 2008 - 02:01   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
We manufacture and provide at low price the plastic recycling equipments as below since 1985. Now we have exported to many countries.
1. Plastic bottle cap and label separator, the equipment is used for separating the label and cap from plastic bottle scrap, at the same time the machine can wash and clean the bottle, capacity is 2ton~3tons per hour.
2 .a) waste plastics grinder, motor power from 2.2kw to 75kw; capacity from 50kg to 2000kg per hour.
b) Blade sharper, semiautomatic or automatic
c) Conveyer belt, it is used to load the plastic scrap to plastic crusher, baler etc.
3. a) Waste PET bottle flake washing line , it is suitable for PET bottle scrap post consumer or post industry This process involves several steps: bale opener, bottle sorter and grinder, multi-step washing process with hot water and caustic soda cleaning, automatic separation of foreign matter and bagging.
The Quality enhancement of the PET bottle flake as secondary raw material makes possible a variety of uses for the product, e.g. flakes for films, fibers, strapping bands, or pellets for bottle production. Its output is from 5tons to 30tons per day.
b) Waste PE film/flake washing line, it is suitable for PE and other plastics containers, Plastics film and etc. Its output is from 3ton to 10tons per day.
4. PET strap making line from PET bottle flake.
5. PET pipe(5mm-150mm) making line
6. Waste plastic pressure Baler, waste paper baler, and waste metal baler
7. Plastic centrifugal dryer, hot air heater dryer
8. Waste PET, EPS, PC, PA, ABS, PP, PS, PE, PVC, PP-R, POM, PBT, etc granulator.
9. Waste CD recycling equipments. It is a polisher to separate the metallized coat and printing cover.
Best Regards
Tom Yao
Company: Tongli plastics recycling machinery Co, Ltd.
Tel/Fax: 86 571 82858550
Mobile: 86 13858018519
Email: yjwliaosha@gmail.com
MSN: yjwliaosha@hotmail.com

Plastic Recycling
Visitor
Feb 26, 2009 - 13:26   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Wanted to know people's opinions on banning plastic water bottles? I know that it is a big trend in the schools now (where I live) and I think it's great. My work is planning on banning them soon too.

Plastic Recycling
Visitor
Mar 02, 2009 - 13:59   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
I thought I'd be helpful and post one of these sites I've got for information on 'plastic recycling'. Still waiting for peoples' opinions on my last post! http://www.statusclean.com/waste-management/recycling/plastic-recycling.aspx

CycleSolv RecycleSolvent
New User

Post Number: 2
Sep 08, 2009 - 14:42   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
CycleSolv provides distillation services either on-site or off-site with our fleet of mobile recycling units. We can recycle non-hazardous materials at our facility and hazardous materials at the generators facility and we have been the top brass in this field for more than twenty years in the recycling industry.
CycleSolv is a chemical services company providing a complete range of services for the chemical user: including recycling of spent solvent streams, disposal of wastes including non-hazardous waste, and sales of specialty chemicals and solvents.
CycleSolv provides services that helps industrial firms on how to recycle solvents and cut solvent costs by as much as 50% or more for the printing, automotive, yacht building and other industries that use various solvents to wash paints and other substances. The savings are not only economical but also beneficial to the environment.

Contact Us

Phone: 302-894-9400
Fax: 302-894-9450
info@cyclesolv.com
Mailing address: P.O. Box 3067 Wilmington, DE 19804
Physical Address: 301 Ruthar Drive, Newark DE 19711

pnz
Visitor
Nov 15, 2009 - 19:12   Edit Post Delete Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Is there a home version of a plastic water bottle grinder that the recyclers use. you know small yet powerfull to stand up to about a hundred plus 12oz bottles a week.

Other Sections on Plastic Recycling
(Also accessible from the title tabs)

Plastic Recycling - Web Guide

PlasticsResource.com
Information on plastics and the environment, including plastic recycling, electronic equipment recycling and recovery, recycled products and markets databases, faqs, links, etc.
English - At plasticsresource.com

More websites in the section Plastic Recycling...

Home - Search - New - Web Guide: Ecology, Solidarity, Personal Growth, Social Change, Countries ...
Shopping Guide: Books, DVD, Music ... - Español - Contents, Index, Random - Archive - Board - Donate, About
Plastic Recycling - Message Board - People in Action
https://peopleinaction.com/board/2/1200.html